This is a painting I started last year with a couple of studies. I set it aside and started the finish a couple of weeks ago. Some apples, an onion and a gasoline can. It started with apples and an orange as a word picture play. I didn't like the orange and the only thing I had around that started with the letter o was and onion. It needed a vertical mass. I had just bought the gas can for a prop and there it is. It works because raw onions give me heartburn. This is an iPhone photo so the quality isn't great but it shows the good stuff. There are still are spots I want to 'fix' maybe. I think I set it aside for a bit and decide later.